OcUK Staff
  • Steelseries Apex M750 TKL RGB Keyboard
  • Steelseries Gaming QS2 Mechanical Switches
  • Compact and ergonomic 10-keyless design
  • Real-time Discord in-game lighting notifications
  • RGB Prism Illumination
RRP £125.99 NOW £79.99

giphy.gif

Steelseries Apex M750 TKL RGB Mechanical USB Gaming Keyboard UK Layout (64724) @ £79.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Stee...aming-Keyboard-UK-Layout-64724-KB-08R-ST.html

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
How long is the deal running on these out of curiosity? Looking at a couple of options but if they don't pan out I'd hate to miss out on these...

Soldato
I've just picked up the full board elsewhere that uses the same switches, they're pretty clacky but nowhere near as bad as my old board which had cherry blacks.

A very well built keyboard though that will likely last years to come.

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks, I think it was cherry red that my Corsair k65 had and they were a bit too loud, can you recommend anything under £100 that is quieter than the K65?

You won't get a quieter switch unless you go for silents, and silent boards are more expensive.

You'll find that it will be more how heavily you are typing, rather than the switch type. With a mech you eventually adapt your typing style to a more flowing and gentle pressing of buttons. It can be difficult as we were all bought up on membranes!

Soldato
You won't get a quieter switch unless you go for silents, and silent boards are more expensive.

You'll find that it will be more how heavily you are typing, rather than the switch type. With a mech you eventually adapt your typing style to a more flowing and gentle pressing of buttons. It can be difficult as we were all bought up on membranes!

Ah ok, I might just go membrane this time, CBA being whinged at :)

Back
Top Bottom