Stem Cells To Reactivate The Brains Of The Dead

Caporegime
I'm not sure you can. If you are technically dead, and medical science advances to the point they can bring you back (not saying they can/are/will) it opens up a real nasty can of worms.

They haven't even started trials yet. Let's cross that bridge when we get to it ;)

Soldato
Imagine if this was a success and they do reanimate a person's brain, i wonder what the patient's memory would be like, so many possibilities, from stuck in their last dying memory, to a blank or formatted memory, maybe wake up with memories starting as a 4 year old or even an account of what came after they died, any memory of that or that it could be totally blank\nothing.

Endless scenarios :)

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Do you actually know what happens when you die?

It is not instant, death is peaceful. Good research.

Soldato
Nobody knows what happens after we die, which is why we need research such as this

I'm thinking about the new robocop movie. Re-animated brain in a robotic body

Permabanned
Nobody knows what happens after we die, which is why we need research such as this

I'm thinking about the new robocop movie. Re-animated brain in a robotic body

Probably not as far-fetched as it sounds seeing as in most deaths the brain only dies because the body has. No need to worry about Skynet when we'll be the robots :p

Associate
I'd be very surprised if memories were still intact unless the brain was brought back soon after? Could be unbelievably valuable research though for helping brain injuries and conditions like Alzheimers.

Back
Top Bottom