• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Still no 3070 update email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Am i going mad or is it just crazy that im 114 in the queue and its been 8 days since ordering and nothing, i was expecting atleast like 300 of the asus dual as it would be so popular has no one got there's yet to even bring the queue down ??

Associate
How do you find out your queue position, i ordered on Monday and i have had nothing since but the order confirmation. More communication would be nice, i understand there is no stock but to have nothing at all in 4 days makes me worried.

Associate
Apparently there should be a "small" amount of stock of all 3070s end of this week, (now?) ... We will see.

Not holding my breath at this point, the situation is BS for everyone.

Associate
How do you find out your queue position, i ordered on Monday and i have had nothing since but the order confirmation. More communication would be nice, i understand there is no stock but to have nothing at all in 4 days makes me worried.

Either when the queue you are in moves due to the front of it getting a shipment, or every Friday (two weeks ago was at about 6pm, last week I think was mid-afternoon for most). So hopefully you should have that info by the end of tomorrow.

Apparently there should be a "small" amount of stock of all 3070s end of this week, (now?) ... We will see.

Not holding my breath at this point, the situation is BS for everyone.

I still maintain that that post was ONLY about Gigabyte cards. And this recent post by @GIGA-Man, the Gigabyte Rep, matches with that (no mention of the 3090s, but 3 ("most") of the Gigabyte 3080s and all 4 of the Gigabyte 3070s are mentioned).

Associate
I was 56 in the que last Friday for the Asus 3070 dual and still have not got mine. I'm hoping it comes by next week otherwise I'm gonna cry

Associate
I was 40 in queue for Asus Dual in email last Friday, maybe will be another update tomorrow. Not seen anybody say theirs has shipped on the forum or seen any update specifically on asus dual stock so honestly doubt we'll get them soon.

Associate
Either when the queue you are in moves due to the front of it getting a shipment, or every Friday (two weeks ago was at about 6pm, last week I think was mid-afternoon for most). So hopefully you should have that info by the end of tomorrow.

I still maintain that that post was ONLY about Gigabyte cards. And this recent post by @GIGA-Man, the Gigabyte Rep, matches with that (no mention of the 3090s, but 3 ("most") of the Gigabyte 3080s and all 4 of the Gigabyte 3070s are mentioned).

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/posts/34140434/

Post here says "small amount of ALL 3070s"...

Associate
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/posts/34140434/

Post here says "small amount of ALL 3070s"...

Yep, that is the one I linked. First line of the post is about Gigabyte cards. And having followed Gibbo's updates for a while he likely just forgot that we aren't mind readers. I'm 95% sure that he meant "All Gigabyte 3070s" there (and "most Gigabyte 3080s"), and just didn't realise that making the first line about gigabyte doesn't make it clear all are. Unfortunately he is REALLY bad at being clear, so best to assume the worst case with his updates. Hope I'm wrong, but I'd temper your expectations.

Soldato
Am i going mad or is it just crazy that im 114 in the queue and its been 8 days since ordering and nothing, i was expecting atleast like 300 of the asus dual as it would be so popular has no one got there's yet to even bring the queue down ??

get used to it happens every launch, this being the worst but on average after ordering you will get your card anywhere from 2-8 weeks after ordering

Had this with 1080TI/980s/780s/680s, wouldnt be surprised if it takes 3 months to get all cards out.

ive been waiting since 24th september (ordered at 15:00) on the 3090 Asus Strix, was postion 96 now im 74

Associate
Gone from 155th to 130th in the que since September 17 launch day on my Gigabyte 3080. Sucks bro. Almost giving up at this point, gonna try and jump on the AMD 6800xt bandwagon and act like nothing ever happened ;)

Associate

Mate i'm 902 on last update (this week) for my MSI 3080 gaming trio from an order on 18/10/20
...at the present rate I'll be lucky to see my card in Feb or March of 2021

the 30 series launch has been a goddamn joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom