stopwatches

Associate
I need one that is completely silent, no beeps on start/stop or reset (for an exam), anyone have any ideas of where I can get one (need it ASAP)?

(They are suprisingly hard to find)

Cheers.

Soldato
Get one from science department and rip the speaker out?

The thing you can have in a exam that they will not question is a watch that includes this function. Go to Argos and request the cheapest watch that has the type of stop watch features you need.

Associate
OP
well basically, its an exam with sections with times varying from 10-25mins, hence i would like to know the indivual section times, yes i could just use my normal watch but id prefer digital/stopwatch 'cause it requires less thought ;)

I guess i could just change the time on my watch to something like 1200 at start of every section, but thats hassle!

Soldato
if it is 10 minutes for a section, then the big hand on the clock will move along 2 numbers ;)

a stopwatch will just be as distracting as working out the time on the clock, if not worse because of the fast moving numbers and comparing it to the work that you've done. the section times are advisory, if you feel that you could get better marks spending another 2 minutes finishing off a section then do it.

Associate
OP
its not advised times man, the exam is in sections, when time is over, you can't goto back.
Please dont patronise me, if you don't have anything useful to say dont post.

Associate
OP
hah, just opened up the casio, stuck some selotape on the back of the watch (for some reason the back must conduct electricity or something to the beeper) and now it doesnt beep :D

Back
Top Bottom