Strange looks in womens section

similar thing happened to me in a corner shop when this women asked which type of coke would work as a better cleaner

We used coke to clean the oven on leaving the student house, worked a treat, it really eats through stuff. If u leave a tooth in coke for an hr it will dissolve it :eek: (full sugar that is)

I wonder if imported jamaican unproofed rum would do the trick lol. Or Guinness, that stuff cleans out your insides, should work on outside!..

..Wait, it has lots of iron in it! Where are my Guinness branded thermal pads?! 100C isn't a problem if it smells of beer! hurrah!

I wouldn't even have the guts :(

lol why?

I'll buy anything for the mrs, tampons, jam rags, under wear etc... never bothered me...

For the first time I did actually get embarrsed the other night, mrs was making a greek salad and needed a cucumber, and we also needed some baby wipes (for my 6 month old) I suddenly realised what a perv I must have looked paying for a cucumber and baby wipes... LMAO

the strange looks were for asking about knickers and bras to match them - don't deny it ;)

I know some folk think their pcs are sexy but this is going just too far :D

Back
Top Bottom