Strawberry or Chocolate Whey Protein

Associate
Evening,

Can anyone recommend some decent tasting strawberry or chocolate whey protein?

I do not train or work out often but was solely looking to add some to my smoothies, pancakes, porridge or mixed with water to up my daily calorie intake.

I tried vanilla in recent months but it tasted awful when mixed with water but was semi tolerable when mixed with other things.

There are so many brands to choose from. Just want one with minimal sweeteners and decent amount of protein per serving.

Any pointers in the right direction greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Associate
OP
Cheers guys for your input. I will take a look at Protein Works to see what they have on offer and go for unflavoured to mix with foods and Strawberry flavoured when mixing with just water at work.

Soldato
I've had Strawberry Cream and Chocolate Smooth from MyProtein. Both very nice. If you mix with milk they're just like milkshakes.

However I was trying to cut down on milk, and what I wouldn't recommend is the Chocolate Smooth Soy Protein. It tastes flippin' awful, is gritty, and thickens up horrendously. Now I have 1kg of it :(

Caporegime
Get some Almond milk instead, it's less calories than most milk and IMO tastes quite nice.

Or just eat food for your nutritional gains.

Back
Top Bottom