• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Strix vega 64 Shearing/Artifacts

Associate
Hi Folks,

My vega64 is starting to Shear and show a little bit of artifacts when playing games.
Only tested Dayz, Ring of Elysium and Arma 3.

Like still playable games, although the whole in the game moment is lost when i see these whilst playing.

Im playing on a 1440pAOC Monitor (Not overclocked)

along with a 2700x
16gbRam
700 or 750 PSU (Sorry at work and forget)

only happend around end of December. start of January.

I did do a few windows updates and AMD GPU updates then suddenly this happend? Think I am on Driver 18.2.3 on AMD thats it rolled back as I was on a Beta Driver 19.0.1

Do you think it could be the drivers? Haven't really checked my temp, Although I have it to notify me if it goes over 80c and it never has.

Luckily I bought it from Overclockers so the option to get another is their, This is only 2 Months old too.

I can post up screenshots of Info or temps if you require them, Just don't want it to be a RMA to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom