Sub woofer to pair with Q Acoustics BT3 speakers

Soldato
Q Acoustics from what I can see, don't list the frequency response specs of the BT3. I'm guessing that's because these are multimedia active speakers and are probably aimed at people who don't need to know or don't want to know. Leaving those specs out is not helpful to those who do want to know though and will want to connect a subwoofer and want to know what to set the crossover at, rather than just connect up and say 'that'll do'.

Anyway; they are very similar in size to the 2010i with the same size woofers, so I imagine the response will be similar. 2010i are rated at going down to 68Hz.

As above, it's trial and error as set ups vary, and the room acoustics will play a part. Try around 80-90Hz on the crossover and play it by ear, adjusting it until you find what sounds best to you.

Associate
Hello all, on a research mission for a new Soundbar and narrowed down to the Q Acoustics M4 and discovered the BT3. This led me here, if you don't mind me asking a couple of questions?

Reviews seem to be great from all the official sources however looking at some real life scenarios. What's your experience been like with watching movies and TV?

Back
Top Bottom