Suddenly low FPS on high end PC :(

Associate
Hello, I am having an issue with my PC. A couple days ago it was running games just fine (battlefront 2running at 144 plus fps 1440p max settings). However yesterday it has gone down to 80 fps (in the same level of the game). GPU and CPU usage are at 20 to 40 percent. Lowering graphics setting only gains 1 to 2 fps. I did install a new NVIDIA driver and amd ryzen software. Which may have caused the issue. I uninstalled the driver and installed the older version that was running great and uninstalled the amd utility tool, however the issue persisted (got this advice from asking on here earlier from a kind user so thanks to them for trying to help ). I also tried turning of full screen optimisation, game mode and turning on max power settings but to no avail. I do have a restore point when everything was working just fine (the pc is only a week old). My pc specs consist of an ssd (almost full of games), ryzen 2700x, rtx 2080ti and 16 gb ddr4 ram running at 3000mhz. Any help would be greatly appreciated, many thanks :)
Temperatures are also fine :)

Back
Top Bottom