Suggestions for ipad

Man of Honour
I know nothing about apple products but I bought an iPad to show off my work to prospective clients.

1. I'd like an email client that shows the folder on the left hand side pane and the emails within them on the right. similar to my Outlook but the stock version and indeed the outlook apps show a preview of the last email opened which is of no use to me. So can anyone recommended something?

2. Do you recommend any free anti-virus / security software? I was always under the impression that apple products are safe but apparently not.

Thanks

Soldato
1. Use Mail and turn the iPad to display in landscape. In landscape a small “button” appears in the top left which when touched will show your email folders.

2. I’m not aware of any anti virus software for iOS. I don’t think Apple allows apps access to the required level for anti virus to be of use. This also means that malware has a tough time operating unless you’re daft enough to install a root certificate nd then downloading some app outside the App Store. I personally wouldn’t worry about security on iOS devices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom