Suggestions pleeeeeeeease..................

I've just finished watching the last episode of Battlestar, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( , amazing serial really was, I've also recently finished watching Lost, Dextor and heroes :( , all very enjoyable but now finished I'm left yerning for more, what other good serials are there that I can sink my teeth into, a friend has suggested jericho, anyone got an opinion on that ? or any other suggestions please.

Plenty of 24 to dig through, defiantely series 1 of Prison Break and im also quite enjoying working my way through House at the moment.
If you want to try something a little more light hearted then Arrested Development is just ridiculously good, as is Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Yeah, US version of The Office is better than the UK version, I'd recommend it.

Kenny vs Spenny (HIGHLY recommend this), House, Prison Break, The Simple Life are the things I watch.

The Shield - awesome stuff, you gotta get into it though (easy to do when watching from DVD). 6 Seasons to enjoy! (Cops, drugs and gang themes... i understand it may not be everyone's cup of tea but i absolutely love it)
24 - if you haven't already this is a must!
Rome
Sliders, Due South - if you want a bit of a retro experience try and think of something you enjoyed when you were younger!
Numb3rs, Prison Break - both a bit cheesy in their own way. Enjoyable to watch but a bit painful at times (badly written mainly).
Alias - JJ Abrams before lost. Worth a shot.

Prison Break suffers from too many episodes and too many seasons! They should have made the seasons 10-13 episodes long instead of 22 and definitely not left it open for a third season (I for one won't watch it!)

Back
Top Bottom