Suicide Squad (2016)

Associate
Everyone laughed at the thought of Marvel changing from Family friendly to R rated movies following the success of Deadpool but the DC universe is pretty dark and gritty. A little humor at times might actually improve things and if it fits with the story and characters (e.g. Joke/Harley Quinn) I see it as only a good thing.

Caporegime
Yet another trailer, i'm thinking hollywood should just release the full movie in a series of trailers as they seem to spoil the main points in the movies with the trailers they release anyway.

Soldato
So whos Batman in this?

Is it a different batman arch to BvS?

Edit- Seems it's not. So a continuation (sort of ) from BvS.

Rumour is this is before BvS hence why he's not as big as he was in that i.e the training montage before facing Superman but it's still Affleck.

It should just be a cameo of him rescuing Harley after Joker leaves her to get away from Batman / cops near the start of the film.

Soldato
I like the look of this.

Joker doesn't seem to share any scenes with the other main cast members in either of the trailers (HQ in the paint tank aside). Dunno what that means, being rather unfamiliar with the whole thing.

Soldato
Looks good except for one person and I had this issue with the earlier trailer.... Will Smith.

He is just wrong, he can't really play anything other than 'himself' in a new outfit and that is not right for Deadshot.. even the actor from Arrow fits better, he even has the eye patch on the correct eye. Seriously the eye patch being on the wrong eye is like giving wolverine 4 claws instead of 3, it's a key design element of the character.

Soldato
Interesting to see joker scenes without his teeth all smashed out.

Also, batmobile doesn't have the huge guns on the front of it, so, possible time when joker hadn't killed robin yet?

Soldato
Interesting to see joker scenes without his teeth all smashed out.

Also, batmobile doesn't have the huge guns on the front of it, so, possible time when joker hadn't killed robin yet?

Or, he had them removed after BvS and is no longer killing people. Suicide Squad takes place after BvS. Or alongside it, given they mention Superman at the start of the trailer.

Associate
Looks good except for one person and I had this issue with the earlier trailer.... Will Smith.

He is just wrong, he can't really play anything other than 'himself' in a new outfit and that is not right for Deadshot.. even the actor from Arrow fits better, he even has the eye patch on the correct eye. Seriously the eye patch being on the wrong eye is like giving wolverine 4 claws instead of 3, it's a key design element of the character.

This is why im not so hyped about this film he was the wrong casting choice by a LONG way

Back
Top Bottom