US: Suits Season 4

Caporegime
Is this worth picking up from series 1? Or can I just start it from #4?

Need another TV show to get interested in and not sure if this is up my street. The genre is described as comedy / drama on IMDb...I prefer drama / thriller to comedy; is this more dark comedy? I just could give it a go, but members' thoughts would be handy!

Associate

Need another TV show to get interested in and not sure if this is up my street. The genre is described as comedy / drama on IMDb...I prefer drama / thriller to comedy; is this more dark comedy? I just could give it a go, but members' thoughts would be handy!

I think so, it is pretty easy to watch, I did the whole netflix binge on season 1 and 2 in about a week haha. It's more a drama than a comedy, although it is funny. It does (at least in my opinion) change tact after a few episodes so if you arent sure to begin with stick with it for a few more.

I dont watch a whole lot of TV generally but I certainly enjoy this :)

Associate
Yeah Suits is ace imho, its easy watching but I would start from the begining else you would miss much of the story. It was a nice surprise to see this back so quick after the end of season 3

Soldato
It's an office drama. I can't quite call it a legal drama because they so rarely are in a courtroom. The characters make it work though, and they all dress fantastically.

Soldato

I would start from season 1, or you wont really understand the relationships between all the characters properly, which IMO makes the show

Underboss
"I eat **** for breakfast, lunch and dinner" - Louis on top form!

Brilliant quote - like the direction this season is heading in. Very good.

Shame though as I liked Mike and Harvey working together but as long as Donna gets as much airtime I will remain happy! :D

Associate
Litt cracks me up, aye, well funny. I don't like Harvey and Mike being on other sides of the table either. I reckon they'll end up back together at some point, god knows how though.

Caporegime
I saw the trailer for the next episode, not sure what I think of how it's turning out to be honest.
It's easy to watch, but for continuity, I'm not sure if I'm enjoying it.

Who do we root for? Harvey or Mike? Why's Harvey being such a bell end? Etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom