Summer is here!

Soldato
Finally some decent weather! These last few days have been amazing. Makes me want to move to a country where it's like this all the time. Britains thick grey clouds covering the sky 90% of the time depresses the hell out of me.

Barbie this weekend I reckon if the weather keeps up. :cool:

Soldato
Yep, we have a barbie planned for this weekend too. Have a few friends round and chill.

It's roasting up here in Scotland just now - makes a change!!!.

I've been sat in all morning finishing off a customers website, going to take a break just now and nip out for a run on the bike. It's just begging to be taken out for a blat!!. :p

Soldato
Had a BBQ last night with 8 mates, loadsa burgers, kebabs, sausages and beer / cider. + a load of chill-out music.

Sat outside from 7pm until 1am and never felt cold once. (sat in shorts and t-shirt)

Finished it off sat around the BBQ with the girls cooking bananas on the BBQ, stuffed with chocolate!

Summer is definetely here!

Last edited:
Soldato
Im currently posting this while sitting in the garden sunning myself. Give it a few weeks and Ill be grumbling and wishing for winter weather, no doubt.

Soldato
i think a nice mix would be nice, warm springs, cool autumns, hot summers etc.

Exactly - snowboarding in the winter (gets down to about -10/15 sometimes) then averaging about 30-38 in the summer :cool: perfect!
I like it this way, because by time you get sick of the heat you're ready for some real cold and then vice versa.

Soldato
Well it was 19-22C in Bournemouth yesterday, 18C today, and Saturday its meant to be 25C.

Sat - 25C - Day - 2mph / 3mph winds.
13C - Night

Sun - 24C - Day
13C - Night

Mon - 23C - Day
13C - Night

Soldato
Heavy rain due on Saturday for Glasgow according to BBC weather site so going to have a laugh at people planning BBQs for the weekend. :) Supposed to be back to sunny weather during next week just to annoy them even more. :D