Summer Transfer Window 2020/21 - Rumours & Signings *please quote sources*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
Utd have triggered Pogba's one year extra option on his contract. Sounds like a "give us one more year then you can go".
Without the extension his contract would have been up in the summer, no? If that is the case then they're simply stopping him leaving on a free in the summer.

Unless a new contract is agreed in the next 6 months then he'll be off this coming summer as Utd won't allow him to leave for free.

Consigliere
Without the extension his contract would have been up in the summer, no? If that is the case then they're simply stopping him leaving on a free in the summer.

Unless a new contract is agreed in the next 6 months then he'll be off this coming summer as Utd won't allow him to leave for free.

Oh oops! Thought his contract was out this year...then realised that isn't possible.

Ignore me.

EDIT: Don't actually put me on your ignore list please. :p

Man of Honour
Cant say that I'm too upset about Harry Wilson going out on loan, frankly I would be surprised if he isnt sold next summer. He will be 24 next year, if you havent broken into the liverpool team by 24 then you arent going to imo. I'm more upset about Harvey Elliott having gone to Blackburn on loan for the season as I had hoped that he might break through to the first team more regularly this season

Soldato
Cant say that I'm too upset about Harry Wilson going out on loan, frankly I would be surprised if he isnt sold next summer. He will be 24 next year, if you havent broken into the liverpool team by 24 then you arent going to imo. I'm more upset about Harvey Elliott having gone to Blackburn on loan for the season as I had hoped that he might break through to the first team more regularly this season
Wait what? Have we seriously loaned Elliott out?

If so we must have some one coming in surely? Elliott been brilliant in his appearances in pre season, least should get chances till Jan

Don
Wait what? Have we seriously loaned Elliott out?

If so we must have some one coming in surely? Elliott been brilliant in his appearances in pre season, least should get chances till Jan
What the hell Mark? How on earth have you accidently found and posted in a year old thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom