Soldato
OK, a few pics from my honeymoon in the US

comments most welcome

Picture 575.jpg

Picture 580.jpg

Picture 584.jpg

Picture 585.jpg

Associate
Very nice indeed mate. Id love the chance to take shots like that.

You might want to straighten some of them though, 7, 8 and 9 need a bit of a tweak. If you have PSP X there is a straighten tool in that which will do the job. Not sure about CS2, havn't found it in there yet.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
woodsy2k said:
Very nice indeed mate. Id love the chance to take shots like that.

You might want to straighten some of them though, 7, 8 and 9 need a bit of a tweak. If you have PSP X there is a straighten tool in that which will do the job. Not sure about CS2, havn't found it in there yet.

thanks... there, have straightened them now... better?

Soldato
The problem with sunset shots is that they're easy to take. Point the camera at the sun and the camera will meter for the giant bright blob in the centre producing nice dark orange skies. Then people will go "wow great shots." For me, these feel more like holiday snap shots. The horizons aren't level, theres nothing to really focus on and some are over-exposed and lacking contrast. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything but by your own admission they're your honeymoon shots and they do feel more like family photobook memories than really great shots as some others are calling them. For more information on what I mean, read this thread about "Great shots."

Back
Top Bottom