• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Superb This Week Only Deal - Huge ATI Price Reductions!!

Soldato
Haha the random thread! :)

I pulled the *FITTEST* bird on saturday night so the thought of buying computer hardware is somewhat low if my thoughts atm :p

Still no harm in hanging out for 30mins ;)

Deleted member 651465

Deleted member 651465

welshtom said:
Why would they price drop 7900's? supply and demand, they are a new product. be foolish to drop them in price. they prob cant supply the demands at the prices they have now!!!
I didnt say that...

People keep saying "OOooo £50 for <add card here>"... all Im sayin is that they're taking his words literally. Prices start at £50 meaning the deals will include items £50+, just £50 is the lowest price for an item on this mega-offer.

Get me? lol

JKD

JKD

Associate
So shall I get a Burton Dominant 156 in the sales or hang out here and see what this magatastic deal is?

Decisions, decisions.

Deleted member 651465

Deleted member 651465

welshtom said:
you'll see soon enough ;) not long now!!

I know EVH, just used your quote to say what i wanted to say. :)
lol k.

Nearly did a Ron Burgundy and offered to fight you ;) j/k

Soldato
Big.Wayne said:
Haha the random thread! :)

I pulled the *FITTEST* bird on saturday night so the thought of buying computer hardware is somewhat low if my thoughts atm :p

Still no harm in hanging out for 30mins ;)

YEha I was out on saturday night and had to stay over at the nightclub I was in....:p the snow up in scotland was mental, so I was in a club all night was awesome :p

ajm

ajm

Associate
Think you guys maybe expecting high end cards for low prices.

I think it with be all AGP cards at half price to finally see the end of agp which as Gibbo says..
What we will be doing will be a one off and such prices won't be seen again for a very very long time or never.
Which is right about AGP. :eek:

Suspended
I hope its good enough so that all the people who cant browse the internet or OCUK from work come home and start crying :p

(ok that just sounds evil... but still!)

Permabanned
ajm said:
Think you guys maybe expecting high end cards for low prices.

I think it with be all AGP cards at half price to finally see the end of agp which as Gibbo says.. Which is right about AGP. :eek:

im not expecting, im waiting to see all your posts when it happens.

Deleted member 651465

Deleted member 651465

welshtom said:
you need some red/green/white in that sig dude ;)
I will change my location for u then (not in a gay way).. I might get my welsh sig back, who knows :)

Soldato
jrodga2k5 said:
How about a graphics card with direct x 11 features as Giibbo managed to go ahead of time and get some cards for cheap in the future :p

Where from...did he come across a DeLorean and a mad scientist and go ona time travelling adventure? Rather than the cure for cancer he brought back graphics cards from 2020 :D

Back
Top Bottom