Superbowl XLI Chicago Bears V Indianapolis Colts *Spoilers*

Soldato
I tried to watch it...but i couldnt...its the worst excuse for a sport ive ever seen...

1 minute of action for every 10 minutes of pause :/

Associate
Balddog said:
1 minute of action for every 10 minutes of pause :/

Why does everyone dislike the pause. OH WAIT!

INTERCEPTION........ TOUCHDOWN!

Anyway I thing the pauses make the game. It adds both tension and time to disscuss tactics with friends. 1 billion people watching, some disgrace of a sport huh?

Last edited:
Associate
I am the only one who was shocked at the gratuitous amount of booing that Mushin Mohammad recieved. Not only that, but the fact that it was not once mentioned by the commentators or anyone else. Now, I know nothing about the game so I don't know if this was a racial thing or if it was just that people don't like him for some reason. Still thought it was pretty harsh on the guy though. Thoughts?

Soldato
I dont think its booing mate. Its like a moooo moooo mooo noise from the Bears fans. Like Utd fans used to do Ruud Ruud Ruud for Ruud van Nistlerooy. Sounds like booing but its not

Soldato
Superdude said:
Why does everyone dislike the pause. OH WAIT!

INTERCEPTION........ TOUCHDOWN!

Anyway I thing the pauses make the game. It adds both tension and time to disscuss tactics with friends. 1 billion people watching, some disgrace of a sport huh?

1 billion people were not watching..dont be absurd. I heard them say that on the show last night and thought how moronic such a claim was.

Soldato
Redfox said:
I am the only one who was shocked at the gratuitous amount of booing that Mushin Mohammad recieved. Not only that, but the fact that it was not once mentioned by the commentators or anyone else. Now, I know nothing about the game so I don't know if this was a racial thing or if it was just that people don't like him for some reason. Still thought it was pretty harsh on the guy though. Thoughts?

They were shoutin Moose...his nickname

Back
Top Bottom