Supreme CopBots

Associate
as the title says!

Does anyone have/use one?

What’s your views are they good? Do they actually help you get what you want?

My little brother is constantly getting me to try buy things for him but I never manage to, everything seems to sell out in a matter of minutes.

Man of Honour
I use the enforcement droid series 209.
Although prone to stairs it offers me all i want from a modern urban robot.
I looked at this one. But once activated you only have twenty seconds to comply with the instructions. That just didn't seem enough time so I started researching different models instead.

Soldato
I looked at this one. But once activated you only have twenty seconds to comply with the instructions. That just didn't seem enough time so I started researching different models instead.
Check out the Breast Nest 3000 - offers much better results as opposed to the 2000 model. Very snug.

Caporegime
A friend of mine works in R&D at a tech firm that was subcontracted to co-develop the ultra cop bot, it's still in beta at the moment but the issues with stairs are now resolved and it can lock/unlock doors.

Soldato
Just come and queue in Soho like the rest of the tools. You've got to hand it to Supreme, it's a bit of branding genius.

Nothing to do with supreme but I love this vid:

Associate
OP
As I’m on nights I seen a few answers before I went to bed but I thought I’d leave to till the afternoon to answer:D

I'm not even gonna bother googling this one.

I did, I'm no more enlightened as to "what the heck" than I was before googling :confused:

I’m on about buying clothes online I actually Googled some of the answers and wandered what was going on:p:p

Back
Top Bottom