surface vs others

Soldato
I'm not really sure what I want but I want something I can use in a similar way to a laptop, watch movies, read book/comics, listen to music, play games and do the basics like use the net, email, office work ect

I want something, I can use anywhere really, sofa, bed, kitchen or garden. so I dont need to sit in front of my main pc all the time

Im wanting something with a decent screen so im not squinting maybe 12 inch.

I have been considering a surface pro, it will do what I need size is ok running windows.its what I was going to get last year but things got in way so had to leave it.

I just want to confirm if its still the right choice for me, its was with in my budget depending on which model I get.

Im thinking of going used my budget £150 - £200 I dont need anything powerful or new.

Associate
I have both a Surface Pro and a HP Tablet from work, I would not play games on either as they are purely not designed for it. They can play movies/TV, books and comics will be ok as well at usual work stuff.

At that budget you're going to find anything sensible.

Fish

Associate
I have a Surface Pro 4 and would consider it a laptop first and foremost with the added ability to act as a pseudo-tablet in a pinch.

Back
Top Bottom