Surrey meet next week!

Caporegime
Bit impromptu but screw it, I've already roped in @Hades and @bloodiedathame so extending this to anyone else interested. Probably just a lunch and then a beer or 15 on Saturday afternoon / evening. Not sure on venue yet, but the White Hart looks decent and is highly spoken of by Bloodied.

Anyone else interested? I'll let this run until Weds and then book a venue based on feedback and amount attending.

@dirtychinchilla
@Diddums
@oh ed not again / @randal
@Josh
@Deep
@XeNoN89

lmk ktnx <3

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
So, today's the day then!

I'll book a venue this evening, so far it's only myself, @bloodiedathame, @Hades and possibly Randal. Looks like it's gonna be cheap rounds of Jagerbombs then :)

Nice, nothing in the diary. I may drive, but we'll see how the week goes!

You coming or what?

Little jaunt out (from Guildford).. sounds interesting but will need to check with Mrs hasn't planned anything.

And? Will your missus let you out to play? :D

(I'm bringing my wife too so you'd best behave yourselves, and bring your lady friends too if you want. Nothing sounds more appealing to a woman than "would you like to come with me to meet a load of blokes I met on the internet?")

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
So, confirmed then:

Diddums +1
@Hades
@bloodiedathame
@Deep
@NickK +1

Please for those of you bringing +1s or more, please let me know so I can adjust the booking accordingly. I'm thinking 2ish onwards, you lot cool with that?

The venue will be the White Hart (bloodied's recommendation, if it sucks we can all blame him), I'll catch a cab down with the lady friend so I can have a drink or two and not worry about driving. If any of you lot wanna come to mine and share a cab let me know.

Otherwise we'll see you then!

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Sorry I'm going to miss it boys. If it were on Sunday, I'd be there!

My band will playing here tonight (just about in Surrey), for anyone interested:

This is the ropey South African pub. I'll be the bassist sitting down because of a slipped disc.

Do you play there often? I'd love to go but I don't trust myself to not hit the jagerbombs and end up licking my wounds for the meet tomorrow!

Will definitely have to come see you though, let me know when you play next!

Caporegime
OP
Great to meet you all properly, hopefully, you all liked the place, it's my favourite eatery around these parts.

Weirdly I don't have a sore head this morning, I was sure that I was going to have some sort of hangover. Maybe it'll come later...

Lovely venue, the staff were absolutely top notch.

No hangover here either, despite my best efforts. Really tired though for some reason :confused:

Back
Top Bottom