Sven

Soldato
Didn't know where to post this in the football forums so made a thread.

A good man

Oeiyhe5.png

Perhaps in terms of football, but other than that, didn't he cheat on his partner?

We don't know him or the resolution of that. Life is a journey, we tumble, fumble and all sorts to varying degrees. I choose to believe in learning from such and moving forward. He's outwardly approaching the end with incredible humanity and something to be appreciated IMO :)

Last edited:
What an incredible human :)

My mate worked for City when Sven was in charge. Said the general atmosphere was incredible and team nights out were always entertaining. Some of the things he said about Svens charisma was unreal.

Poor guy, pancreatic cancer is a death sentence and a horrible way to go.

Yeah, my father in law died of it. Horrible disease. Crazy how once you personally know someone who's had it, you notice it everywhere. Felt like there was a time all the tv soaps were running it in story lines.

We don't know him or the resolution of that. Life is a journey, we tumble, fumble and all sorts to varying degrees. I choose to believe in learning from such and moving forward. He's outwardly approaching the end with incredible humanity and something to be appreciated IMO :)
Fair enough, I guess we have different thoughts about what incredible humans are.

Fair enough, I guess we have different thoughts about what incredible humans are.

Appreciate that bud...Last two cents for what it's worth... however I think if our lives needs to be spotless to be deemed incredible then we're setting people up with unrealistic pedestal expectations and associated fears of failure - 'never being good enough'.

Everyone has their shadows, ignoring they exist or repeated shaming of them is unhealthy on all levels.

Be accountable, especially in the inevitability of mistakes, learn, make reparations, live better within our sphere.

Naturally there's a scale, from nicking penny chews, to adultery and onto to the truly abominable acts.

Happy to leave it there or chat outside if appreciated :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom