Sweetcorn

Associate
Any fans of sweetcorn will know that your body doesn't digest it....this got me thinking :

If i cover myself from head to toe in nothing but sweetcorn and then a giant swallowed me, would i come out whole ?

Caporegime
dayloon said:
Any fans of sweetcorn will know that your body doesn't digest it....this got me thinking :

If i cover myself from head to toe in nothing but sweetcorn and then a giant swallowed me, would i come out whole ?

A mate and me had this very same theory about 8 years ago after a heavy night out clubbing.

Only we wanted to market it as protective gear for safari park workers :D

Associate
OP
OK but assuming he didn't actually chew me and just swallowed me whole. I presume the giant's stomach acid wouldn't be able to penetrate the corn

Mat

Mat

Soldato
dayloon said:

Not if it was the Jolly Green Giant. He would chew yo ass and then go "Ho, Ho, Ho" before little red riding hood, Thumbelina and sleeping beauty sang "Green Giant!".

:/

Permabanned
Mat said:
Not if it was the Jolly Green Giant. He would chew yo ass and then go "Ho, Ho, Ho" before little red riding hood, Thumbelina and sleeping beauty sang "Green Giant!".

:/

Your even stranger than this thread :D

Caporegime
dayloon said:
OK but assuming he didn't actually chew me and just swallowed me whole. I presume the giant's stomach acid wouldn't be able to penetrate the corn
How do you know that giant's have the same stomach acid as normal humans? Being bigger, they might have strong enough acid to digest sweetcorn.

Associate
haha what a thread

i have a similar question
if all you were to eat for a week or two was sweetcorn, and when you ate it you didnt chew, just swallowed it whole

you would feel full, but would you get any nutrients from it?
could you survive, and also would your turds be corn in the cobs :D

Back
Top Bottom