Swiftech Advice

Associate
Just got the Swiftech H20-220 Apex Ultra Watercooling Kit and a Swiftech MCW30 Chipset Waterblock just been reading through instructions and fitting barbs on.

Ive got a o-ring with the cpu block which is the GT version but it doesn't show you how to fit this in the instructions, anyone know if I need to use this and where to fit it?

Cheers

Associate
mattyj1085 said:
Just got the Swiftech H20-220 Apex Ultra Watercooling Kit and a Swiftech MCW30 Chipset Waterblock just been reading through instructions and fitting barbs on.

Ive got a o-ring with the cpu block which is the GT version but it doesn't show you how to fit this in the instructions, anyone know if I need to use this and where to fit it?

Cheers

If its a small o ring then they go on the barbs if its a large o ring then it will be a spare if you decide to split the plastic from the copper

Associate
I just read the instructions that came with my gtx block and it too has the large o ring but it doesnt state what its for

Don
Yeah it's used to replace the existing o-ring between the block and top. The spare ring is slightly fatter so that when you use it, it bows out the bottom of the block slightly so that it gets a better fit with the concave IHS that you get on some C2Ds.

Jokester

Back
Top Bottom