Switch controller?

Caporegime
OP
The official Nintendo one?

Is that what everyone is saying?
Maybe I can find a second hand or return.

More expensive than my xbox one controller I use for PC!

Associate
The Nintendo Pro controller is the best. There's a reason it has a premium price, doesn't ever go down in price, and that people swear by it. It's easily one of the best controllers on all systems.

Soldato
The official Nintendo one?

Is that what everyone is saying?
Maybe I can find a second hand or return.

More expensive than my xbox one controller I use for PC!
Yep that’s the one. You might be able to get it from cex more cheaply but nothing compares to it so that’s the one you want.

Soldato
The Nintendo Pro controller is the best. There's a reason it has a premium price, doesn't ever go down in price, and that people swear by it. It's easily one of the best controllers on all systems.
LOL the first place i looked at had 29% off

RRP:£69.99
Price:£49.99
You Save:£20.00 (29%)

Soldato
£49.99 is the standard price
It was dropped to £49.99

We've seen the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller for as cheap as $54.99 in the US and it's recently seen a permanent price drop to £49.99 in the UK.
While that doesn't sound like much, it's incredibly rare to find discounts on first-party peripherals for the Nintendo Switch - much like any cheap Nintendo Switch games.

Soldato
Also, isn't it the case that cheaper unofficial controllers don't have full features like rumble? If you want handheld more comfort, go with Hori Split Pad but they don't have rumble.

I bought a controller for £10 that gave all the functionality of the pro controller.

Soldato
I wouldn’t recommend second hand for a controller, more likely to have issues/general wear. The Pro controller is absolutely the best option.

Soldato
I've got a cheap pro replica, and it's great:

Deal: Olimoxi Switch Controller for Nintendo Switch/Switch OLED/Switch Lite, Switch Pro Controller with Wake Up, Wireless Switch Controller with 6-Axis Gyro, Double Shock, Turbo - 2022 Improved https://amzn.eu/d/7y4rFcW

£18 on offer currently. Came from Xbox official controllers and, whilst not quite at their level of quality, I've no complaints.

Back
Top Bottom