Synchronicity... [meaningful coincidences] who has experienced it?

Soldato
There's no synchronicity, it's just coincidence.

I missed a life changing event by the skin of my teeth, solely due to stopping for a chat with a mate i bumped into on the way. I later caught up with that mate and bought him a few beers, while we laughed at my lucky escape.

I never put it down to more than dumb luck.

Man of Honour
Not synchronicity but the biggest coincidence I've come across.

In the early days of eBay where you didn't have a clue where sellers were located a workmate asked me to look for an old 70s horror TV series and I found it for £10.
I was talking to another work mate about finding this series and he asked if I could find some old Stoke City games on VCD (yes that old) and I found him some.
It was only when I was putting the orders in that I noticed it was the same person so I contacted him through eBay messages because I needed to get the money to him and the address came back.
The seller lived 5 doors away from the Stoke fan and about 20 doors away from the horror fan and as the crow flies around 400 yards from me.

Not as good as that but another eBay one.
I bought a Jethro Tull VCD (yes that old) and needed to get the money to the seller who could have been anywhere in the World but he messaged me his phone number which was immediately recognizable as a Stoke code.
I rang him up and asked for his address and he asked how long before I sent the money, I said I'll bring it to you in 5 minutes - he was a mile up the road.

Soldato
Not synchronicity but the biggest coincidence I've come across.

In the early days of eBay where you didn't have a clue where sellers were located a workmate asked me to look for an old 70s horror TV series and I found it for £10.
I was talking to another work mate about finding this series and he asked if I could find some old Stoke City games on VCD (yes that old) and I found him some.
It was only when I was putting the orders in that I noticed it was the same person so I contacted him through eBay messages because I needed to get the money to him and the address came back.
The seller lived 5 doors away from the Stoke fan and about 20 doors away from the horror fan and as the crow flies around 400 yards from me.

Not as good as that but another eBay one.
I bought a Jethro Tull VCD (yes that old) and needed to get the money to the seller who could have been anywhere in the World but he messaged me his phone number which was immediately recognizable as a Stoke code.
I rang him up and asked for his address and he asked how long before I sent the money, I said I'll bring it to you in 5 minutes - he was a mile up the road.
I read this story earlier today. Spooky!

Then I realised it's cos I read back through this thread :p

Back
Top Bottom