Syndicate and Syndicate Wars Free on GOG

Soldato
Not played either in recent years.

But, they are great games.

I remember Syndicate Wars being really bloody hard, even with Eurocorp, then double that again playing as the bad guys.

Associate
This isn't emulated well, I'd look elsewhere. Any levels with enemy agents trigger all the agents within the first minute, it's not noticeable in levels 1-3 but level 4 is and it just gets worse from there.

Associate
The latter on its own is over 24 years old! So don't be expecting anything great from it now apart from gameplay. And it's a testimony to these games that some of us still remember them all these years later...absolutely brilliant in their day. But if it's free...just download them & try...nothing to lose.

Soldato
The latter on its own is over 24 years old! So don't be expecting anything great from it now apart from gameplay. And it's a testimony to these games that some of us still remember them all these years later...absolutely brilliant in their day. But if it's free...just download them & try...nothing to lose.

I remember buying Syndicate Wars from Adams World in North Finchley (north London) and it came in like an A4 sized box with glossy paper manual and everything.

How times have changed.

Back
Top Bottom