System Range Expansion - all new systems inside!!!!

Soldato
Today we have revamped and refreshed the OcUK system range. Below you can see a few of the new and exciting new systems that have been created. Be sure to check out all the system sections as there are updates in nearly every area! There might be a few cheeky deals too ;)

"Primo TURBO" AMD Athlon X2 250 3.00GHz DDR3 Dual Core System @ £285.50 inc VAT

FS-310-OK_400.jpg

The "Primo TURBO" offers the performance needed for home and business use at a low price. The AMD Athlon X2 250 3.00GHz combined with 4GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, offers a quick and easy multitasking experience.

Why You Should Buy This System?
- AMD Athlon X2 250 3.00GHz (Socket AM3+) offers multitasking performance.
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- 500GB hard drive gives a solid and reliable storage capacity.
- 4GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM allows for snappy and precise processes to be made.
- All systems with an operating system selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012

System Specification
- Case: OcUK IMP microATX case - Black
- Power Supply: OcUK Value 500W PSU
- CPU: AMD Althon X2 250 3.00GHz (Socket AM3+)
- Motherboard: AMD 760G Chipset (Socket AM3+) DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: 4GB DDR3 1600MHz Single Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: 500GB HDD
- Graphics Card: Integrated Radeon HD 3000 Graphic
- Sound: ALC662 6-channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Optical Drive: LG GH22NS50 22x DVD±RW SATA ReWriter

Service Package
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Is this System for You?
Compact, reliable and smart. The "Primo TURBO" give you everything you need in a entry level home/business system.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.

*Buy any system from Overclockers UK with Windows 7 between now and January 31st 2013 and once launched, you can upgrade to Windows 8 for just £14.99! See full details here:http://www.overclockers.co.uk/LP/windows8_upgrade.php

Only £285.50 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"VERSO 5100a" AMD E350 1.60GHz DDR3 Dual Core System @ £345.49 inc VAT

FS-114-OP_400.jpg

The "VERSO 5100a" offers a small form factor system perfect for home media and sound creation. Built into a stylish small form factor case and utilising low power consumption components, the "VERSO" range of systems cater for every discreet system requirement. The "VERSO 5100a" features the AMD E350 Dual core 1.60GHz for improved power saving features and AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics for a stellar GPU performance. Single channel 4GB of DDR3 RAM and a large 60GB SSD, the "VERSO 5100a" is a competant system desgined specifically for you home theatre and sound production needs.

- AMD E350 Dual core 1.60GHz offers power saving hyperthreading performance
- 60GB SSD gives a fast and reliable storage capacity.
- 4GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM allows for snappy and precise processes to be made.
- All systems with an operating system selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012

System Specification
- Case: Foxconn Nettop - White
- Power Supply: 65W AC Adaptor
- CPU: AMD E350 Dual core 1.60GHz APU
- Motherboard: AMD A45 FCH DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: 4GB DDR3 1600MHz Single Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Intel 330 Series 60GB SSD
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6310
- Sound: 7.1 channel HD Audio

Service Package
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability

Is this System for You?
Ultra small size, perfect for putting behind your monitor or TV. Excellent streaming capabilities and low power consumption make the "VERSO 5100a" the intelligent choice.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.

*Buy any system from Overclockers UK with Windows 7 between now and January 31st 2013 and once launched, you can upgrade to Windows 8 for just £14.99! See full details here:http://www.overclockers.co.uk/LP/windows8_upgrade.php

Only £345.49 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"VERSO 5300i" Intel Core i5 3450S 3.30GHz DDR3 Quad Core System @ £585.48 inc VAT

FS-070-OP_400.jpg

The "VERSO 5300i" offers a small form factor system perfect for home media and sound creation. Built into a stylish small form factor case and utilising low power consumption components, the "VERSO" range of systems cater for every discreet system requirement. The "VERSO 5300i" features the Intel Core i5 3450S for improved power saving features and stellar GPU performance. The Intergrated Intel HD 2500 provides excellent graphical power, combined with 8GB of DDR3 RAM and a large Intel 330 Series 60GB SSD. The "VERSO 5300i" is a competant system desgined specifically for you home theatre and media streaming needs.

- Intel Core i5 3450S 2.80GHz (Socket 1155) offers multitasking performance.
- 60GB SSD gives a solid and reliable storage capacity.
- 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM allows for snappy and precise processes to be made.

System Specification
- Case: Shuttle XH61 Mini ITX Case
- Power Supply: 90W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3450S 2.80GHz (Socket 1155)
- Motherboard: Intel H61 Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Intel 330 Series 60GB SSD
- Graphics Card: Integrated HD 2500 Graphics
- Sound: Onboard 5.1 HD Audio
- Optical Drive: Samsung Slimline 4x BluRay-ROM / 8x DVD-RW Drive - OEM

Service Package

Is this System for You?
With the stylish Shuttle mini ITX case the "VERSO 5300i" certainly looks the part. Perfect for a home theatre or sound production system.

Only £585.48 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Tech Lab - Ultima 9000i Hydrophobia Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.60GHz DDR3 Quad Core System @ £905.48 inc VAT

FS-259-OE_400.jpg

The "Ultima Hydrophobia" features a Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz processor overclocked and guaranteed to a stable 4.60GHz. With a full custom watercooling loop pre-installed the "Ultima Hydrophobia" features quiet operation with ultra low temperatures allowing the processer to be overclocked to the highest standard. With a choice of the latest graphics cards providing the latest DX11 graphics and breathtaking visuals.

Why Should You Buy This System?
- The 4.60GHz overclock ensures lightning fast processing speeds
- Massive 500GB hard drive that delivers rapid load times
- Custom Watercooling for ultimate performance
- Featuring DX11 cinematic graphics

System Specification
- Case: Coolermaster CM-690 Dominator II Lite Case - Windowed
- Power Supply: OCZ ZS 650W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz Overclocked to 4.60GHz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-D3H (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz C9 Dual Channel
- Hard Drive: 500GB HDD
- Graphics Card: Choice of DX11 Graphics Cards
- Sound: 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: LG DVD+/-RW SATA Drive

Watercooling Specification
- Radiator: XSPC EX240 Dual Radiator
- Pump/Reservoir: XSPC Dual Bay D5 Reservoir/pump
- CPU Block: XSPC RayStorm Intel CPU Waterblock
- Fittings: x6 XSPC G1/4" to 7/16" Compression Fittings
- Tubing: x2 XSPC Clear 7/16" Tubing - 1m (Total 2 metres)

Service Package

Is this System for You?
The "Ultima Hydrophobia" provides ultimate performance, cooling and stylish looks in one awesome package. If you like to game with more power, the "Ultima Hydrophobia" is for you.

Only £905.48 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

These are just a select few of the new awesome systems we have added. See below for links to our new and improved ranges:

VERSO Home Theatre systems

NANO Mini ITX Systems

BUSINESS Systems

PRIMO Value Systems

LIMITED EDITION Gaming Systems

WATERCOOLED Gaming Systems

Back
Top Bottom