Ted the TV series from Peacock

Soldato
I watched the first episode but didn't get on with it, I think I'm pretty tired of Seth MacFarlane's particular brand of humour at this point.

Associate
Where are folks in the UK getting to see this please? I fancy giving this a go. I know it's on Peacock in USA and coming to UK Sky soon but I have neither at the moment.

Sky is an no-no for me. Don't fancy subscribing for a minimum 12 months to a service just to watch Ted.

Peacock though might be worth a months subscription just to try this Ted series. At least, I think it's a month by month subscription? It's only around 6 dollars a month. As long as I could subscribe for just one month and pay using my vpn. I had a look at the Peacock sign up page but it asks for address and a "zip" code. Well, obviously, being in the uk, I don't have a zip code but I do have a Post code.

Anyone from the uk subscribed to Peacock successfully?

Edit: nm. I moved to New York and subscribed to Peacock with Paypal.
Just started ep1 10 minutes ago. If I was in my twenties I'd probably have loved this but 40 years on... Meh. One surprising thing but which is an absolute relief is No Canned Laughter. Bliss on that score :)

Last edited:

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Where are folks in the UK getting to see this please?

8e71ac0294efb72c0a3d395ea7632912.gif

R3X

R3X

Soldato
I done this series and did it the wrong way round completely....

Watch the 1st and 2nd movie then the TV series, what Seth and team has done is pure comedy genius here, since much of what made the humour great in the Movies they sort of made it a prequel to start off those jokes in the first place.

Soldato
I don't know about anyone else but Peakcock knocked on my door and handed me an ssd with all the episodes on asking me, as a huge fan of the first Ted film (I also enjoyed the sequel), to watch and enjoy.

Thanks Peakcock, you're true gents.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
That video tape when she was on coach with hubby had me in tears. So childish and unbelievably funny :) :)

Funniest thing on TV for ages.

Back
Top Bottom