**TELL AORUS YOUR WEAPON OF CHOICE**

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Hey everyone! :eek:

We come with news, and we really do want your opinions. :cool:

So, a local AORUS enthusiast and military buff came to us with an idea. We loved the idea and thought it would be pretty cool, so check out what we created together.

VmpZqSL.jpg

Is this something you guys would like see in the future. Possibly limited edition, etc. We’d like your feedback. If you play FPS and War Games please spread the news through your own communities

• Do you like it? ;)

• Do you hate it? :(

• If you love it and want it, which model would you most like to see X3, X5 or X7?

• Are there other ideas about designs/colors you have? Let us know!

We have already posted this on our social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.), but in our opinion OcUK forums have some of our most enthusiastic customers. We’d love to hear your opinions.

IF YOU DEFINITLEY WANT THIS DESIGN - EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST HERE AND EMAIL US DIRECTLY; [email protected]

As always thanks for your support and we look forward to reading your posts!

Regards,

Team AORUS

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Looks cool but kind of limited in terms or who and where you can pull the look off - while very much not its intended audience I wouldn't walk into a business meeting with something looking like that heh.

For laptops I've always liked under-stated designs where the real beauty is most apparent on closer inspection - subtle bevels, recessed features, etc. real craftsmanship to the details without being overly "shouty".

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
OP
Looks cool but kind of limited in terms or who and where you can pull the look off - while very much not its intended audience I wouldn't walk into a business meeting with something looking like that heh.

For laptops I've always liked under-stated designs where the real beauty is most apparent on closer inspection - subtle bevels, recessed features, etc. real craftsmanship to the details without being overly "shouty".

Hi Rroff,

Thanks for feedback and agree this wouldn't be an appropriate design for a business meeting, although I guess it would be a conversation point!

Regards,

Team AORUS

Associate

Completely agree - the appeal of the Aorus for me was that it was understated and looks "stock" so I could take it into meetings/presentations and then do some gaming on a train or at home. It's quite nice being able to use the same laptop for eveything.... not sure I'd feel comfortable taking that laptop pictured above into a customer presentation :)

Associate
We do, but go on share them! Your ideas and thoughts may bring others into discussion:cool:

Something more post nuclear style oriented... like titanfal stuff or cyber post industrial would be great. But please first solve the hw issues completely then think to a new design. It's a great product but unfortunately, in my unlucky case and based on my completely personal experience, it lack of built quality or something like that since I only had problems with these machines. I wish they were good enough to match the quality of your support :)

Associate
I think one of the appeals of the Aorus brand is that it offers the performance without the bling. Talk softly and carry a big stick kind of thing. May be this will appeal to some, but it would not be my taste.

In terms of what we would like to see from the Aorus brand, I think your killer mover would be to reconfigure the X7 Pro so that you can switch between the integrated graphics and the Nvidia SLI on the fly. This would give a huge boost to battery life for the times when you are using the laptop for productivity and not for gaming.

Last edited:
Associate
Were you planning to sell it as a package with the guns and knives? Might restrict you to selling it only to customers in the United States.

Does anyone else think it is about time they got a handle on their crazy gun laws?

Back
Top Bottom