Template confusion - website

Soldato
Hi all,

I've been trying on and off for about 8 months to get a website built for my photography but there is always so much going on, then when I do get time I can't create anything I like.

Speaking to a designer online and he said he'd send me a template for a site he thinks would be really good, that was just after Christmas and he's disappeared off the face of the planet but he sent me over a basic idea, and I actually really liked it. It was simple but worked.

I've spent the last few days just getting on with it myself, got the initial home page online but something's just aren't sitting right.

My coding, due to a lack of use are very rusty and I learnt to use Bootstrap last July-August but forgotten some bits now. I thought this might have been purely Bootstrap (the css and js files say it is) but having a google with some of the things in it and I keep coming back to Joomla but I'm not using Joomla. Some icons are missing (facebook/mobile menu button) etc.

I was wondering if someone could take a quick look for me and see if you can find out which framework is uses, if any (my html skills are old) and any plainly obvious issues with the code. I don't want to invest loads of time to then have to rip it down and start from scratch.

http://something-forever.co.uk/test/

Last edited:
Associate
Confused as to what you're trying to figure out?

If you installed it surely you know if it's Joomla or not?

The CSS is a bootstrap template for sure. Seems to be a Joomla template for sure.

Back
Top Bottom