TERA Online

Associate
I played in the last test and it is a fun game, it lacked MMO substance though and it'll be interesting to see what they've added in the next test. But the combat is certainly fun

Associate
OP
When you say lacked substance what do you mean? Maybe its because you played the test client, i think theyve fleshed it out a lot since the last tests. Im an oldschool hardcore lineage 2 player, so i do enjoy a good grind but nowadays i dont have the time to commit to such hard games. I cant stand anything WOW based or WOW clones. Aion was pretty decent but i couldnt get into it due to it being realm vs realm. I only enjoy open pvp games which is why i think TERA will work for me, and with it being the core original Lineage 2 team developing it i think itll be great!

Its going to Alpha this week, it will be released in Spring 2012.

Last edited:
Soldato
If it was free to play I'd still be interested but know of too many people who tried it and said it was very very avg.

Associate
OP
LOTRO online is a lolfest and guild wars is just lineage 2's poorer cousin. Guild wars is so stupidly easily you can max out in literally days... that and the graphics suck

Soldato
LOTRO online is a lolfest and guild wars is just lineage 2's poorer cousin. Guild wars is so stupidly easily you can max out in literally days... that and the graphics suck

double-facepalm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom