Teredo is unable to qualify?

Associate
I have recently reinstalled Gears of War 4 for a quick run through before 5 is released but was unable to start a game due to an error 0x8007042c. After a bit of googling and checking my Xbox networking settings unable to qualify.

I've been following the Xbox on windows support pages that accompany this issue but it still isn't working. I wasn't sure if I'm allowed to paste the URL in this thread???

My Teredo state in enabled and looks like this

Teredo Parameters
---------------------------------------------
Type : client
Server Name : win1901.ipv6.microsoft.com.
Client Refresh Interval : 30 seconds
Client Port : unspecified
State : qualified
Client Type : teredo client
Network : unmanaged
NAT : cone
NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: Yes, PortPreserving: Yes
Local Mapping : 192.168.0.19:55071
External NAT Mapping :

I don't have any special host name entries
IP Helper is running/automatic
I've disabled/enabled UPnP and rebooted my VM router
disabled my forticlient vpn
made sure Windows firewall isn't blocking
uninstalled any teredo network adaptors
all the Xbox services are started/automatic

So I've hit a bit of a dead end? Game worked when i installed originally at release and i'm using the same PC/Windows 10 as i haven't reinstalled my OS since?

Any help greatly appreciated cheers

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks Dockie those commands look familiar so may have tried them already but will certainly give it another go. I have also tried setting the type to enterprise and changing the servername.

Thanks Ranal no ad blockers installed unless it is something built into the forticlient software i need for VPN access to work although i have disabled/shutdown/stopped the services for this and it didn't make any difference.

I have also manually setup some port forwarding on my router and tried adding my PC IP to the DMZ but still the same.

Back
Top Bottom