Terraria - Dig, fight, explore, build

Caporegime
Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.

Grab your tools and go! You can do many things in Terraria: make weapons and fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes, dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things, gather wood, stone, ores, and other resources to create everything you need to make the world your own and defend it. Build a house, a fort, even a castle, and people will move in to live there and perhaps even sell you different wares to assist you on your journey. But beware, there are even more challenges awaiting you... Are you up to the task?

With epic fighting, endless creative possibilties, and challenging gameplay, Terraria offers the next exciting step in the evolution of gaming.

out now:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/105600

OCUK MULTIPLAYER SERVER!!!!!!

Frenchtart's Server IP : darijato.co.uk

PASSWORD READ BELOW

Yep, Steam link is in my signature, or trust message me.
If you've played a lot and have most of the items, lets try and let the new players enjoy by running the dungeon/smashing the orbs/etc.

Also, if you want the pass, and it's a normal working day before 5, Trust is the best way to get in contact, I should reply within 30 minutes. Try not to give out the password so I can track who has it and who doesn't, so we can narrow down potential griefers.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Beyond basic gameplay features, Terraria has several elements not present in the games it takes its inspiration from. By completing specific goals, players can attract NPC merchants to occupy structures they have built, and may then buy equipment with coins gained from defeating monsters.

Players may also summon powerful boss monsters such as the Eye of Cthulhu and Skeletron, who drop rare magic items and crafting materials.

Sweet :D

Caporegime
OP
Left Hamachi to reload it and make sure i got the server all correct again and...

PROBING

" Cannot find a server ", I NEVER had this problem with the old version of hamachi so i don't understand what's going on. GRRR !

Not just that but while it's probing it causes the entire internet to lag and my instant messanger to quit out :(

Caporegime
OP
Meh give up, It took me ages to connect to the hamachi network even though i was just using it!. However when i do connect to the network, there is a flood of data coming either in or out of my router and the internet is so laggy that you can't open any browser.

Then you get this!

vq0701.jpg

The Original Hamachi never had this problem

Caporegime
OP
For Hamachi issues!

1) Download http://www.oldversion.com/download_Hamachi_1.0.2.3.html
Do not download the new versions, Most of the time it won't connect, it doesn't work on some routers and also it installs a service which is always on .

2) Install Hamachi, make sure it's accepted in your firewall and join network Terraria Planet, note the Capital T and P use the password terraria.

3) Load game, Multiplayer(if the server is up)
I.P: 5.242.175.146
Pass: ocuk

Back
Top Bottom