Tesco Limited Edition Mexican Chilli Chicken Sandwhich

Soldato
had one of these the other week; agree with OP, bloody horrid sandwich. it had a bit of spice, but lacked any flavour whatsoever, and to make it that little bit worse, the last mouthful i had contained the worst bit of chicken i've ever tasted. ever. EVER.

Permabanned
Tesco ready made food is crap period.

Morrisons, Asda and Sainsburys all make great tasting ready made food. M+S is even better but expensive.

Tescos is just pure dire. Actually, even their 'not from concentrate' juices taste like ****. I dont get why they are the number 1 supermarket.

Last edited:
Associate
I grabbed a Tesco 'Light Tuna and Cucumber' sandwhich the other day. Half way through the first halfi wondered to myself 'why am i actually bothering to eat this, it tastes of nothing' end then it went in the big.
It was £1 though, so should have known better.

Caporegime
OP
Lol that was the best bit of writing i have read on this forum in a long time. I never do this but i am going to rate this thread 5 stars, just for the joy that it brought to me.

Thank you kind sir. You may be pleased to know that the afternoon has been resurrected by a steaming bowl of porridge :).

Soldato
I sometimes get a Tesco meal deal if I'm working a late shift at work and cant be bothered making myself something. I'm quite partial to some of them, including chicken and bacon, chicken and chirizo and all day breakfast.

Though Greggs are definetely better quality.

Soldato
Remember one of Tesco's Limited Edition sandwiches being...

The Fish Finger and Ketchup sandwich!

Now don't get me wrong, fish finger sandwiches are win. But not cold! Tried one anyway to see what it would be like. Awful!

Back
Top Bottom