Text message whoops!!

Soldato
Yes, I have accidently sent a drunken message to my mate, well I thought it was my mate, it turned out I sent it to my ex bosses wife, who used to work in the same organisation as us!

Whooops :)

Soldato
Done this a few times not long after i started seing the mrs, sent some texts to another lass and sent them to her, lucky for me i don't bother putting hi *enter name here* so just said it was meant for her.

Soldato
Only once, and I wasn't drunk, I just hit reply to the wrong person though :(
I had the Mick taken for months afterwards as there were some rather personal details and silly pet names in my text to boot lol

Soldato
I sent a text outlining a rather detailed sexual encounter to my mate Dan. Turns out I sent it to Dad... :eek: That was back in my second year of Uni (2004) and I only broached the subject with the old man last year, but he claimed no recollection of ever receiving the message! :cool:

Soldato
My best mate was once meant to send a text to me regarding the state of his life and the fact his current GF was keeping him down and that he wasn't as happy as he could be. She had no ambition and it was taking its toll on the way he felt about their relationship. They were a good couple though, and had been together for over 2 years.

The only mistake here was that instead of sending it to me, he sent it to her. :eek:

Their relationship ended pretty much there and then.

Soldato
Had a huge fight with my ex (which had ended in us breaking up) and I was sending a mate what I really wanted to tell her but wouldn't as I would hurt her feelings too much.

I sent it to her :(

Associate
I sent a text outlining a rather detailed sexual encounter to my mate Dan. Turns out I sent it to Dad... :eek: That was back in my second year of Uni (2004) and I only broached the subject with the old man last year, but he claimed no recollection of ever receiving the message! :cool:

Then he goes over to your mum and says "Guess what, toshj just mentioned that text he sent me a few years ago. I just told him I couldn't remember it! Hahaha."

;)

Back
Top Bottom