Thandie Newton Dying A Slow Death On Live Earth

Soldato
Mr_White said:
That's because they're widely regarded as the best most rigorous of scientific journals, the ones that dont let anything but the BEST science be published, good to know you can use google though.

But if you'd rather just educate yourself with propaganda orientated videos rather than hard science, be my guest.

YOU haven't demonstrated a single argument based on fact from all the books you've quoted to counter that of the documentary 'An Inconvenient Truth'.

And nor is it 'propaganda' (a word which you are using totally out of context). Al Gore stands to benefit HOW exactly by 'supposedly' making up a story about global warming?

Soldato
Mr_White said:
That's because they're widely regarded as the best most rigorous of scientific journals, the ones that dont let anything but the BEST science be published, good to know you can use google though.

But if you'd rather just educate yourself with propaganda orientated videos rather than hard science, be my guest.

I'm glad you think I'm a 1337 mate :)

I can't be bothered right now, but I'm 100% sure that if you wanted to search for articles supporting the argument of man-made global warming, from the best most rigorous of scientific journals, that you mention, you would find many more articles, more pages, more evidence, that supports that case. The same sources that An Convenient Truth would have been based upon. Where do you think Al Gore got the information for his film from, and bases his personal interest in the matter from, The Sun?

But of course those articles would be 'propaganda' as well, would they?

Soldato
Doohickey said:
I can't be bothered right now, but I'm 100% sure that if you wanted to search for articles supporting the argument of man-made global warming, from the best most rigorous of scientific journals, that you mention, you would find many more articles, more pages, more evidence, that supports that case. The same sources that An Convenient Truth would have been based upon. Where do you think Al Gore got the information for his film from, and bases his personal interest in the matter from, The Sun?

But of course those articles would be 'propaganda' as well, would they?

Errrr... what exactly do you think those journals contain? :confused:

I think you're a little confused, the fact I don't like the pretentious and exaggerated nature of Al Gore's video, doesn't mean I'm denying the fact of man made global warming

I just gave norm a list of the best scientific articles and journals out there if he's so interested in the subject, since he'll learn a lot more of the scientific fact from those, than the exaggerated apocalyptic nature of Al Gore's video

Soldato
fini said:
Did anyone just see Jonathon Ross' and Ricky Gervais' faces after 'that' joke that Chris Rock made? Priceless.

Yeah that was the highlight for me. Firstly Chris Rock cracking the joke that he hopes Live Earth will end Global Warming in the same way that Live Aid ended world hunger :D

He then followed it up with the 'dreaded' N-word. BBC's worst nightmare! :p

Man of Honour
I tried watching part of it, but it rotted my brain, so I went out for a nice crawl in the traffic instead.... So it's the fault of the hippies that I had to use my planet killing car today....

Seeing 6mpg on the fuel economy meter is quite funny.... S3 when cold and slow moving traffic don't mix well

Last edited:
Caporegime
fini said:
Did anyone just see Jonathon Ross' and Ricky Gervais' faces after 'that' joke that Chris Rock made? Priceless.

Yeah.

Ricky Gervais's laugh was so loud. :D

BBC is going to get battered for Chris Rock saying the 'dreaded' N-word as Raider put it. Hahaha

Soldato
If the threat of global warming gives people a reason to be less wasteful and care about the environment even if it's forced on them by society then its a good thing tbh.

Back
Top Bottom