Thank God it's over!

Soldato
Thank God it's over! Now an Air Traffic Control Instructor!

Not normally one for posting too much on GD but I thought I'd drop a line to say i've just passed my Air Traffic Control Instructors Course! So pleased. It's by far the hardest course I've ever done bar nothing. I'd say I'd rather do my A Levels and Finals back to back than do this monster again. 2 months of stress and being told I'm **** so you can appreciate I'm pretty chuffed (and a bit drunk!). Anyway, I get my first students to play with on monday (ooo er...;)) so here's to another 2years or so at Shawbury.

Ciao all!

Tricky:D

Last edited:
Soldato
Well done! Does that mean you're better than Scuzi?

edit: ahhh, you're in the RAF! All the more well done then! But it also means you suck as you're an air trafficker :p [/inter-branch banter]

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
OCdt Stringy said:
Well done! Does that mean you're better than Scuzi?
Better than Scuzi lol?! Dunno about that mate as he's a civvy controller hence earning a shed load more than me! But seriously, different job altogether - once I get some Area under my belt perhaps the comparisons can be made. I certainly intend to go civilian control in a few years.
OCdt Stringy said:
edit: ahhh, you're in the RAF! All the more well done then! But it also means you suck as you're an air trafficker [/inter branch banter]
Lol again! Best of luck through IOT mate - I was at Cranwell a few weeks ago having a look at the new course - it's masses better to the mess I went through 4 years ago, so even a fighter controller (yuck) wannabe like yourself (;)) will have a chance of passing!

Last edited:
Soldato
VeNT said:
wheres Scuzie?
Will this do in lieu of the real thing?

welcome.gif

Man of Honour
Congratulations, you can now let noobs make the mistakes and blame it all on you! You're a brave man, I think I've managed to give about 3 of my instructors stomach ulcers during my training :D

I take it you're aerodrome/approach? If you decide to come over to the dark side of Area or TMA Radar you never know, I might be training you one day :p

Congrats! :D

Back
Top Bottom