Thank you for the OCUK pud!

Soldato
and speakers corner.
uh-huh-right.gif

Have no idea, they never reported back.
Hope they did because you know, for being the rightful winner and not the xmas pud...

SijDK.gif

Soldato
Ever since these totalitarian, so called "mods" (Ministry of Defences) decided that the "vox populi" was more so the "vox, still quite populi, but not the most populi, as per the results of a poll-uli", I've had to take drastic action to replace the Classic "pud" (Peptic ulcer disease) with something terribly festive.

zzCGj5i.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't know CSS (Cloudy, sudden showers), therefore can't change within browser. So I've had to replace it with this tat (Turkey and Trimmings), to boycott these democratic failings.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Unfortunately, I don't know CSS (Cloudy, sudden showers), therefore can't change within browser. So I've had to replace it with this tat (Turkey and Trimmings), to boycott these democratic failings.

I was going to do some logo replacements using CSS but can't be assed with 3rd party plugins - it's doable to replace the logo BUT:

It doesn't work when adding your own URL custom style sheet using the default custom CSS setting in preferences but it appears OCUK has broken that config.

What is this ?!?!?! Myspace ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom