The 2013-14 betting thread! **Spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Here we go again, the European qualifiers start tomorrow from 4.30pm so I've chosen now to start the new thread as that's where we started last year's off.

My picks:

Trans Narva vs Gefle 1/4
Bala Town vs Levadia Tallinn 11/10
Flora Tallinn vs Kukesi 4/6
Prestatyn Town vs FK Metalurgs 11/10
VMFD Zalgiris vs St Patricks 5/6

Pays just over 14/1.

Soldato
OP
Estonian cup time!

Nomme kalju vs kohlta-nomme: kohlta's manager wants them to keep the score under 20. Yes, twenty. He said kalju will score a minimum of 10, such is the class difference. Live on bet365 and william hill at 5.30. Get on any handicap you can.

Caporegime
Had £2 in my sky bet account. Was musing about the top managers and teams and how only Wenger and AVB are able to have any consistency this season. Then I thought about Spurs signings, keeping Bale, how Wenger hasn't signed anyone at all and decided to put the £2 on Spurs to win the league at 33/1!

Caporegime
Had £2 in my sky bet account. Was musing about the top managers and teams and how only Wenger and AVB are able to have any consistency this season. Then I thought about Spurs signings, keeping Bale, how Wenger hasn't signed anyone at all and decided to put the £2 on Spurs to win the league at 33/1!

You would have had the same result putting it on Arsenal. :p

Soldato
Before the tournament started, I put £10 each way on Francesco Molinari in the Open. Going in to tomorrow, he is 2 over, tied for ninth. Considering how it has gone so far, he is still in with a shout, especially as Paddy Power is paying 7 places... He could still even win it!

I got 80/1

Associate
well my TDF bets ended in

green jersey - sagan win :)
young jersey - talansky came second :(
GC top four - schleck 20th :( it was a punt anyway

Caporegime
33/1? Some bookie is well behind! Those are long odds for something which is looking likely. Where have Napoli suddenly got all this money from?

Caporegime
33/1? Some bookie is well behind! Those are long odds for something which is looking likely. Where have Napoli suddenly got all this money from?

Not that likely Misschief. Did you check the date of the bet? It was at the time that all papers were reporting it as done and dusted with Arsenal, and the only danger was Juve. It was before Tevez joined Juve.

Associate
German Football has started, I made this tasty trade last weekend. Bring on the rest of the leagues starting over the next few weeks.

I was out of the 'bet' by about the 75th minute, impossible to loose regardless of anymore goals scored. :]

Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom