The 800x600 MAXIMUM screenshot thread (56k no no)

dadofsam said:
Mr Latte
are those real screenshots, they look INCREDIBLE!!!

Indeed, i trimmed them from 1280x720 720p X360 captures.
The game is being produced by Taito, expect a simple playable but hopefully fun arcade flightsim simular to Ace Combat.

originals

Last edited:
MiGSY said:
Really, they aren't THAT good...

On some of them the textures look terrible...I've seen better...

Could you explain how something that looks real is "Not that good"?

I'm very puzzled by this comment.

i-bert said:
Could you explain how something that looks real is "Not that good"?

I'm very puzzled by this comment.

As I said before...some of the textures aren't too good, same with the shadows and lighting...especially on the last screenshot.

If you think that looks real I suggest you take a trip to your local opticians...

MiGSY said:
As I said before...some of the textures aren't too good, same with the shadows and lighting...especially on the last screenshot.

If you think that looks real I suggest you take a trip to your local opticians...

well feel free to show us some pictures which ARE good

MiGSY said:
Eh? Why? Im simply saying those don't look REAL to me...

no you said

MiGSY said:
Really, they aren't THAT good...

On some of them the textures look terrible...I've seen better...

There are always people who when shown something impressive try to bring it down or say "I've seen better". Now i haven't seen graphics like that before If you have show us or go troll somewhere else.

Why should I? I simply said I've seen better, which I have...I didn't say I'd show you better...

I'll admit they do look good, but not THAT good...and certainly not real...

Im trolling? lol?

MiGSY said:
Why should I? I simply said I've seen better, which I have...I didn't say I'd show you better...

I'll admit they do look good, but not THAT good...and certainly not real...

Im trolling? lol?

You can't make a sweeping comment without backing it up, or you may find your opinion won't count for much with the regular posters in this forum.

BadManEdmundo said:
You can't make a sweeping comment without backing it up, or you may find your opinion won't count for much with the regular posters in this forum.

Indeed, Migsy you have done yourself no favours with that approach you have taken. While it is your own opinion to believe they dont look "THAT good" rubbing it in everyones face, as you very well know, would provoke them....

As for the game, its an Xbox 360 game...ahar...looks pretty damn fine to me. Gotta love the lighting on those shots. Found this http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2/1122418860.1697.html but it says they might be from cutscenes...so ingame?? It remains to be seen. Good images though....Need More like this!

Transparnacy AA is effect

fence.jpg

Mr Latte said:
Indeed, i trimmed them from 1280x720 720p X360 captures.
The game is being produced by Taito, expect a simple playable but hopefully fun arcade flightsim simular to Ace Combat.

Bah!Misread :(
Is this coming out for PC?

Last edited:
FrontSideBus said:
Man those are COOL! Be sure to let me know when you release em! :)

I will probaly release them when I finish with them. At the moment they dont work online, I need to sort them out. Servers using server_consitency 1 dont let you use them. I think I should be able to sort that out.

Back
Top Bottom