• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Ada Lovelace RTX 4090 Owners Thread

Associate
I' couldn't use the Lian li anti sag in my o11de for some reason I can't recall.
To use flag pole type I had to remove a fan off bottom, in the end I just got a coolermaster vertical GPU mount.

Not sure what I’ll do. The lian li anti sag sits on top of my m3 shroud which is quite high so not many gpus work with it.

Associate
Nope. You do get a nice box though.

I reckon the cost of the box alone is a small fortune having recently looked in to packaging for a work project…

It didn’t need it. The FE comes with a 3 slot whilst some other 4090s come with a 2 slot. The 3 slot gives it much more strength so my x570 taichi didn’t need an anti sag. To be honest the taichi has a steel pci e slot.

Associate
My Suprim didn't come with a bracket (well technically it did but it was for a Gaming X Trio which is incompatible), but between a reinforced PCI-e slot, and making sure the I/O bracket was completely secure, there's no movement or sag at all. I'd imagine it's even less of a worry with the FE.

Soldato
My Suprim didn't come with a bracket (well technically it did but it was for a Gaming X Trio which is incompatible), but between a reinforced PCI-e slot, and making sure the I/O bracket was completely secure, there's no movement or sag at all. I'd imagine it's even less of a worry with the FE.

? Mine did and it worked.

Last edited:
Associate
I seem to have derailed things slightly, so just to clarify, I didn't say that the Suprims don't come with a bracket. I said that mine didn't, hence the follow-up:

I'm saying that mine didn't come with one that they normally come with.

But my point was that if the I/O bracket is secured properly, I doubt that there are many cards out there that actually need an additional bracket.

Associate
I seem to have derailed things slightly, so just to clarify, I didn't say that the Suprims don't come with a bracket. I said that mine didn't, hence the follow-up:

But my point was that if the I/O bracket is secured properly, I doubt that there are many cards out there that actually need an additional bracket.

I agree. The taichi express slot is steel reinforced and a 3 slot gpu bracket is enough I feel.

Back
Top Bottom