The all new, all fresh Random Image Thread

Associate
mars.jpg

Soldato
If you're not paying $25 for a Sprite and some french fries, you haven't made it in life and might as well get back to fantasising about that Gucci belt.

Let's be honest though, you're not paying $1k/meal. You're paying ~$200/meal, plus an extra $5k to make your **** look bigger by posting the receipt on the internet.

$900 service charge though - you'd hope the waitresses (or waiters, whatever floats your boat) are all 10/10 and offer "dessert" afterwards ;)

eB2Sw4h.png

Associate
Expensive receipt

My wife and I went to a dinner like that once, we were at our friend's wedding in Kenya and went to a very fancy restaurant. Most of the guests were his banker buddies who had a lot more money than us, but it was a nice place so we ordered whatever we wanted as a treat. I think the bill came to a little over £5000 (mostly wine but also a lot of food) for 12 people, with our share only being a few hundred of that which at the time was a lot to us, but like I said we were treating ourselves. We all went to get our cards out to pay when the waiter informed the groom that one of his friends that couldn't make the wedding had already paid in advance. We were over the moon!

One of mine from the trip...

22917849663_302b24af96_c.jpg

Not my pic but the restaurant...

51417998395_50ca9d2b99.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Ha, in Scotland?

It depends when, I have lot of annual leave i HAVE to take before year end and i do plan to come to Scotland :D

Aye, up in Glasgow! It’s a date! :D

Young-man-in-clothing-for-Scottish-dance-isolated.jpg

@R-evans - the most expensive restaurant I went to, when they give you the bill they leave a bottle of local brandy on the table for you to enjoy for free. I imagine most take a normal sized drink. I don’t think they realised how much two Glaswegians would drink after seeing a $1100 bill! We had to get our monies worth….

Pic related.
7-D584705-31-C8-40-E3-AA00-10-D160-E60-D53.png

Back
Top Bottom