The all new, all fresh Random Image Thread

fzjf4ncxsaepmh7-jpeg.479078

Haha, my wife was on a similar winning street - tea tray that came sized for a single cup; and some jugs for our centre pieces at the wedding that were for a dolls house.

nSvsmL1.jpeg

Last edited:
I must stop ordering from amazon whilst half asleep.

virginemailissue1.jpg

VM have been having email issues, and it looks like they've restored the emails from a few days back and may have had a problem with merging them or something, this morning I appear to have about 200-300 copies of that email dated between the 19th and 22nd

I must stop ordering from amazon whilst half asleep.

VM have been having email issues, and it looks like they've restored the emails from a few days back and may have had a problem with merging them or something, this morning I appear to have about 200-300 copies of that email dated between the 19th and 22nd

Inspired by this, I did a data request on my Amazon account (first order, 9th Feb 2003 for context) and then did some calcs and ended up with something I wasn't sure if I should post - for the first minute or so I felt nauseous - but then I remembered I have also been buying food shopping for about 8 years on it to suppliment the usual Waitrose etc so felt a little better :D

TJJK0LV.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom