The All New Members Website List

Soldato
Can you remove my links please? I'm working on a new site that should connect all of my sites, so it makes sense to post just that one single site, rather than any individual sites. I'll post the new one when I have it, but for now please delete my existing links. Cheers. :cool:

Edit: Thanks :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Edinburgh Airport Firefighters charity and community events site:-

www.edinburghafs.co.uk

It's a site to advertise the charity events the guys are taking part in and have completed recently. Totally non-profit making site, all monies raised go to the Sick Kids Edinburgh Friends Foundation.

They also have the first fully functioning YFA ( Youth Firefighter Association ) program of any UK airport up and running and in place.

There's a couple of small tweaks I still have to make to it but it's up and online and as long as it doesn't break any rules, please consider it for addition to the list.

Ta muchly. ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Well I got an email from 34sp stating that they're ditching the .34sp.com sub domains so I decided to take them up on their half price offer for a new domain and bought http://www.thecuttingmat.co.uk.

Not too shabby at £5 for 2 years.

The deisgn hasn't changed much apart from a new logo and updated colour scheme. There's still a lack of content but I'm going to rectify this in the near future!

Can someone update the OP and get rid of my previous (bobsnbits) site please?

Soldato
Can I update mine to just http://www.metalmayhem.org/ as Kings-Kingdom is going to become something else which would fall in "No promotion of business interests

You may not promote any website or business you have a financial or other interest in, or use the popularity of this community to help build one of your own. The forums are here to allow people to freely share knowledge, not provide them with personal financial gain, or free advertising."

Edit:

Last edited:

Sic

Sic

Soldato
hey, could you change mine to echohelloworld.com please? sameagain.net still goes there but for the search engines etc.

Back
Top Bottom