*** The All New Official OcUK Post Your GF/BF Thread ***

Permabanned
She'd see it in my dancing. Guilty feet have got no rhythm. I think Gandhi said that.

Nah I'm sure it was Carl Sagan.

There must have been thousands of times when he thought, sack this universe **** off, let's listen to some Spice Girls.

Anyway, speaking of heavenly objects, here's mine with natural hair:

Last edited:
Permabanned
No she isn't, as I have the mother of all reverse-bribe pictures.

She complains too much, it gets posted.

Anyway, as much as I do love whoring her out, it's time for someone else to step up.

Soldato
I wouldn't post my gf's side boob. She'd kill me, not hahaha, she'll kill me. I mean rip my heart out of my chest and watch it stop beating in front of my face kill me.

Soldato
i am really confused about the whole lucy_bee story now....

wtf is going on....???

:confused::confused:

is the bird posted his cousin or g/f? does that make her a lesbian? does that make Lucy a lesbian or hetro??

so many contradictions.....?

Permabanned
I wouldn't post my gf's side boob. She'd kill me, not hahaha, she'll kill me. I mean rip my heart out of my chest and watch it stop beating in front of my face kill me.

Tell you what, if you take the risk and post your gf's side-boob, I'll take the risk and post the pic of me and my gf tonsil-deep snogging each other's face off.

Deal?

Soldato
i am really confused about the whole lucy_bee story now....

wtf is going on....???

:confused::confused:

is the bird posted his cousin or g/f? does that make her a lesbian? does that make Lucy a lesbian or hetro??

so many contradictions.....?

Who cares!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? Why does sexuality matter: a poster's a poster.

Back
Top Bottom