*** The All New Official OcUK Post Your GF/BF Thread ***

Soldato
Having a girlfriend that looks young is a good thing, certainly not offensive, so nothing wrong with have a bit of banter over it in my opinion anyway.

Permabanned
That's a bit Saville looking at 10 year old's boobs :eek:

:p

Not really, because 10 year olds generally don't have boobs and do not look like Dave Beasts GF even to the casual non sexual observer and Saville was not a paedophile, he is accused of assaulting teenage girls. Fact is that at 21 Dave Beasts GF is too young for me in any case, but pointing out that she doesn't look likea 10 year old is hardly behaviour akin to underage sexual assault.

Soldato
Not really, because 10 year olds generally don't have boobs and do not look like Dave Beasts GF even to the casual non sexual observer and Saville was not a paedophile, he is accused of assaulting teenage girls. Fact is that at 21 Dave Beasts GF is too young for me in any case, but pointing out that she doesn't look likea 10 year old is hardly behaviour akin to underage sexual assault.

bq5bX.gif

Soldato
Twice on one page? No one is laughing.
Oh **** off you you silly drama queen I meant no harm even Mr Beast knew that :rolleyes:. I would be more concerned about the perverts that frequent this thread to beat one off and the more malicious comments thrown around! Anyway you obviously have beef with me otherwise you wouldn't have singled me out from the crowd, now be a darling and whack me on you ignore list would you :).

Back
Top Bottom