*** The All New Official OcUK Post Your GF/BF Thread ***

Soldato
May as well add a couple more! I don't think I've ever met anyone so awesome, nor have a met a girl who can make me laugh like she does.

96236274.jpg

31248194.jpg

Caporegime
I like seeing pics of your GF Krooton, she's a pretty lady, why not show her off! :)

I'll be sure to pass on the compliments. :)

Thing is, she's hamazing as a person too, 7 months in and I still have to make double-takes to ensure she is real.

Last night she forced me to play Borderlands whilst she faffed about on her laptop and watched tv, lol!

Man of Honour
May as well add a couple more! I don't think I've ever met anyone so awesome, nor have a met a girl who can make me laugh like she does.

Still gives me the willies how much she looks like my lesser ex. It's like staring into 1991! Literally dopplegangers - even same hair colour etc.

If you need to turn her to chicks, I can probably help;) (may be get it right this time and take her half way so you benefit)

Soldato
You can join me in the recently-single-after-long-term-relationship club. We can hang out and compare cunnilingus horror stories.

Cheers mate, how about i drink beer here and you drink beer there and its like were sort of drinking together, apart from im off to the pub in an hr or so.

KaHn

Back
Top Bottom