*The All New Who Do You Support Thread*

Associate
Man united for life!

Saw some guy called cantona in 95 as a little kid. Didnt care what team he played for, but thats the team i will support.

Associate
Wait wait wait... hold up... I’m still the only Man City supporter here? Flippin heck I’d have thought that there’d be more since I posted here like 2 years ago. And I’ve just probably set myself up for a cliche retort...

Soldato
Didn't realise there was a tally tbh. I don't contribute all that much, but I am a Bristol City fan. :)

Soldato
BRB, going to find the previous 14 season tickets. I'll never live it down otherwise :D

Associate
Wait wait wait... hold up... I’m still the only Man City supporter here? Flippin heck I’d have thought that there’d be more since I posted here like 2 years ago. And I’ve just probably set myself up for a cliche retort...

I support Man City so I guess you’re no longer the only one! :D

Soldato
West Ham United since 1979. :>
My partner supports Westham, since 1976
My 7 year old son supports Wolves, since 2018
I support no one

We went to the Wolves vs West Ham game last week, he was very happy :)

Soldato
My partner supports Westham, since 1976
My 7 year old son supports Wolves, since 2018
I support no one

We went to the Wolves vs West Ham game last week, he was very happy :)

No problem, we are very kind and give out gifts all the time. :D

Soldato
Back in the days when the FA Cup Final was the only live football we ever got, my brother and I - raised in a non-football house - sat down to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool. He chose Arsenal because my dad was an actual gunner so I got Liverpool. Have been supporting them now for 48 years.

YNWA

Top Bottom