The Apprentice 2024

Soldato
Dr. Asif Munaf - "I’ve got an extremely high IQ. I’ve got an extremely high bench press. And to top it off, I’m quite good on the eyes."

Sounds like a normal, down to earth kinda bloke. I'm sure he'll let everyone cooperate on tasks equally, without feeling the need to just speak over them.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is the only TV show, on normal TV, I really watch now and it's so **** I am really looking forward to the second hand embarrassment I will be feeling on Thursday evenings for the next however many weeks.

Associate
Dr. Asif Munaf - "I’ve got an extremely high IQ. I’ve got an extremely high bench press. And to top it off, I’m quite good on the eyes."

Sounds like a normal, down to earth kinda bloke. I'm sure he'll let everyone cooperate on tasks equally, without feeling the need to just speak over them.

He's quite (in)famous on MedTwitter for some of his highly outlandish and controversial takes. Definitely one to be removed early after some drama.

Commissario
This whole thing about making the food themselves is great television but it’s so unrealistic. If you’re paying £40/person to the supplier for food etc, you expect it to be prepared professionally. Tour organisers do not do their own cooking.

Soldato
This whole thing about making the food themselves is great television but it’s so unrealistic. If you’re paying £40/person to the supplier for food etc, you expect it to be prepared professionally. Tour organisers do not do their own cooking.
I don’t get that at all! £40/ph includes the cost of the staff cooking and serving

Commissario
Did anyone spot this in the opening sequence. I said "That's Jersey".

NSEE0Gal.png

It is Jersey, it's Corbière Lighthouse.

And Dr. Asif was on Dragon’s Den.

Soldato
OP
That must have been the worse start to a season in years, I can't even remember the last time a team lost money like that.

Crumble coating was just jaw dropping seeing it happen.

Back
Top Bottom